4.01.2014

Week 13 - Life Happens

So now that I have lost 100lb this year... APRIL FOOLS! I totally wish though, haha.

This past week has honestly been a super stressful one for me with work and a school presentation I stressed about for weeks. I did eat out about 3 times this past week and didn't get around to doing my daily walks. My weight-loss did teeter a tiny bit but nothing drastic, and interestingly enough I haven't experienced any type of facial breakouts since starting this diet this year. So through all the stress, dark chocolate, fast food binges, and womanly issues... its pretty cool my skin hasn't suffered. I have actually been receiving compliments this week on how glowing my complexion has been looking (which may be due to some minor makeup routine changes rather than diet, although I still get told my face looks slimmer).

Now that my school presentation is over I am definitely going to get my diet and workouts back on track, I wish I was losing more than roughly 4lb a month but some weight-loss is better than none at all. My parents dieting is also going well as my dad has now lost over 30lb (it definitely shows!) and my mom is now on the fast track to catching up with him. My main goal for April is to at least reach 200lb but I am aiming for under that mark.

If you want to checkout a recent recipe I did on Swai then 'click here' to go to my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment