2.11.2014

Week 6 - A Dieting Hiatus

I feel like I took a bit of a hiatus this week in terms of dieting as my weight had bounced around, but come Friday my weight had unexpectedly dropped 1.6 lb, which actually helped put me back on track for my weight loss goal this month. I'm still not sure I will meet my goal this month, but it will be surprising to see and hopefully I can get my head back in the game. I did manage to stock back up on my groceries, and eating spinach salads at least once a day definitely seems to help my weight loss goals although it's making me feel a bit "green around the gills" so to speak, and I actually did a little research on the side effects of spinach. I will be posting up some more of my own recipes, although I'm not saying they're the healthiest, but in moderation (and limitation) I'm sure I can still meet my weight-loss goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment